Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Whatever Goes Wednesday #49


Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!
.

NEW SPONSOR .

.ready to cut designs,premade vinyl designs,vinyl ready images,Cricut designs,GSD designs for silohuette,SVG files,downloadable vector art,downloadable vinyl designs,word art designs,wall art graphics

If you have or are thinking about getting a machine that cuts vinyl, you NEED to visit My Vinyl Designer! Wow!!!! Makes me want to start a vinyl business.


MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK!


The most viewe link was this post by The Country Chic Cottage about organizing her kitchen and making her own storage containers. I need to follow what she did to organize and free up some space in my kitchen. Check it is out HERE.

And she has an awesome etsy site with some beautiful vintage treasures!!!!
.

BLOG TIP FOR THE WEEK!

A tip from me: If you want to earn some money blogging, there are few ideas that quickly come to mind.

1. Sign up for Google ads. Ads with pictures usually get the most clicks.

2. Get a link/tool bar across the top of your blog with an "Advertising" tab. I recommend putting your prices there for everyone to see. Most people don't want to email you to find out how much you charge.

3. Consider swapping buttons with other bloggers in their advertising section. That will bring more exposure to your blog.

4. Blogging is NOT a way to earn a living. Most bloggers don't make much money. I do NOT make a ton of money. It is easy to think that blogging will bring in a lot of money, but in most cases, that is not true.


Don't forget to check out the Giveaway Directory tomorrow! It amazes me how few people enter giveaways. This is your chance at free stuff! FYI, this link is only open for one day. If you are going to do a giveaway and want to feature it here, make sure you link it up sometime on Thursday.



While there will be no Categorically Crafting Show this week. I'm still taking a break. Watch for a Valentine's party in the next few weeks.


You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)









post signature

18 comments:

  1. Wanted to thank you for hosting this linky each week. During Dec your site sent over 100 visitors to my blog! :)

    http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2011/01/blogger-appreciation-day-december-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my Book Page Wreath from last week :) Love your blog and your Linky Party. Thank you for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What am I doing wrong? I never see any links. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for some great ideas. I linked up a couple of my posts. I would love for you to come and link your linky party to my linky party list! (say that 3 times fast!) I just got it started. Thanks!!
    http://www.organizewithsandy.com/links/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Michelle,

    I just had to say hello to the Hostess with the Mostess. Thanks for the great links!

    Have a great day!

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this party every week. Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting Michelle - I hope you are feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for hosting!! happy thursday :)

    ♥Lolly Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what an incredible collection of creativity! Thanks so much for the linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH my goodness!! I can't believe I was #1!! Thanks for hosting Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely link ups! Especially the edible ones....hehe! :)
    My link up has no picture because linky tools is acting up today! I tried 3 times...sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. *chirps in* Thanks for hosting! This is my first EVER linky party to link up to!

    Amanda

    frillsandfrolic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for hosting these parties... it's my first time participating, and I LOVE looking around at everyone's creations! It makes my "to-do list" grow by miles!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting - have a fantastic day

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I was going to join your party today but I see it's already closed. I had come over yesterday to see when to link up - but I didn't see where to do this. Could you tell me when I can link up with you next week?
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...