Wednesday, February 9, 2011

3 Fun Links!

.
Here are 3 fun links from today's party!
.
Once again, I wish I knew how to crochet and read a crochet pattern!!!! It might as well be Mandarin to me. This crochet heart garland is very endearing!!! Get the pattern at Sarahndipities.

These love notes in a pancake are a fun idea for a Valentine breakfast (or for an anyday "I love you.") See how to make them at Random Thoughts of a Supermom!

Every little girl wants a dress-up center. See how My Creative Escapes made one for her daughter!


See more party links~!!!!!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow and the link to the lovely crochet heart garland. Following back.

    Lisa @ Lesapea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That garland is adorable! Thanks so much for featuring my pancakes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! *blush* Thanks for featuring my crocheted heart garland!! Have a happy rest of the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so fabulous for featuring my dress-up center. The girls loved it - I loved making it - and best of all it was virtually free :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The garland makes me wish I knew how to crochet! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...