Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fun Party Ideas!

.
There are so many cool ideas at today's party! Wow! Here's just a few!
,
How darling is that flower on that onesie made by Liberty Originals? Much too darling! I could see it on a shirt, a headband, a bag or shoes! Love it.

This has to be the cutest coat closet I have ever seen! So bright, so cheery, so organized for such a small space! I NEED one of these! See it at Away We Go.

This turtle taggie is a must for my baby boy when he gets here!!!! So awesome! Found it at Show, Tell, Share.

This is one of those funky ideas to remember for a rainy day! Make paper cups into faux flowers with Blissful Meandering. My kids would love this idea!

See more links at the Whatever Goes Wednesday party!


post signature

0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...