Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Perfect Cars Boy's Room! (From today's Party)

What a cool lamp for a boy's room!!! The lampshade is made to look like a road with cars on it! Super creative!!! See how it was made at Bliss Bloom Blog.

If I had a car lamp, I would also want a car wall for my son's bedroom. The extra radical thing about this car wall is it is magnetic. The cars can move around the room! What a heavenly room for a little guy! See the whole room at Cutesy Crafts!!!

Both of these awesome projects were linked up to today's Whatever Goes Wednesday. See more links!!!

post signature


  1. Love the lampshade! I will have to make one for my brother. ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

  2. Thanks so much for featuring my magnetic car room! I've been so excited to share it with everyone!


Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...