Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pieced Placemats and Strip Quilt (And some Reminders)

.
Don't forget to come back tomorrow to the Gender Reveal Party for my baby! Not only is there some fun and prizes, but there will also be a chance to advertise your blog for free!
.
These cute pieced placemats remind of quilting (without the things that frustrate me)! They are adorable. The Polka-Dot Umbrella has a great tutorial for making some for your table!
.
I actually think I could make a quilt like this. Mummy Crafts shows us how to make a simple strip baby quilt! I gotta try this!!!

.
Just a reminder! The Knock-It Off party at 733 is ending tomorrow! If you have a knock-off you want to enter, make sure you link it up HERE tonight!

post signature

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...