Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pieced Placemats and Strip Quilt (And some Reminders)

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to the Gender Reveal Party for my baby! Not only is there some fun and prizes, but there will also be a chance to advertise your blog for free!
These cute pieced placemats remind of quilting (without the things that frustrate me)! They are adorable. The Polka-Dot Umbrella has a great tutorial for making some for your table!
I actually think I could make a quilt like this. Mummy Crafts shows us how to make a simple strip baby quilt! I gotta try this!!!

Just a reminder! The Knock-It Off party at 733 is ending tomorrow! If you have a knock-off you want to enter, make sure you link it up HERE tonight!

post signature


Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...