Wednesday, March 30, 2011

7 Super Cool Highlights


This post should have 100 highlights because there are fantastic ideas I love at today's party. However, I only could link up a few. I hope you like what I like!!!


If I could makeover a bathroom, I would only dream that it would be as breathtaking as this redo from Batchelors Way. How dreamy!

.


I'm totally in love with carrots and there are amazing carrot ideas linked up today! I think these patterned carrots from Deck The Halls are simply adorable. .



Crochet some circles and turn them into an adorable necklace by following what Mandipity did!


Add some flair to some plain, uncoated rainboots with the help of My Own Road. She painted some darling ladybug rainboots for her daughter too!!! Puddle stomping is such a fun spring activity!

.

Dress up a frame with beautifully colored faux Easter eggs! J and J Home claim this gorgeous framed egg piece!

. I'm loving this simple addition of wheat grass to The V Spot's home decor. Such a pretty touch of green for spring.

. Chunky is the trend for frames and home decor. (I wish it was for body type because I'm quite chunky!!!) Learn how to make some chunky frames for your walls with Impatiently Praying For Patience. The bulk makes a huge (positive difference).

.

. See more links from the Whatever Goes Wednesday party!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature, I sure appreciate it! Such inspiring projects out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my necklace, Michelle! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Michelle!
    I love to visit Someday Crafts!
    Have a great weekend!
    Love, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...