Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dresser to Desk Transformation AND Ballard Mirrors Knock-off


Thrifty and Chic has to be one of the most under-rated blogs! Everything she comes up with is AMAZING!!!! I could feature every post! (If you're not following her blog, you are missing out big time.)



This desk is one of her lastest most fabulous ideas. She turning a boring dresser into an fantastic, beautiful, functional desk. I want one like it!!!






Another recent project Thrifty and Chic completed was knock-off some Ballard Design mirrors! This idea is another ridiculously cool idea that is completely doable for anyone!!! What would have cost $600 at Ballard only cost $15 and a couple hours to make. I would love to complete this project!



See the Ballard Design knock-off mirrors.




(See! I told you Thrifty and Chic was amazing. Go on over and follow her so you see ALL her inspiring ideas.)

4 comments:

  1. She's amazing isn't she? Love her "Army" eggs she transformed as well: http://www.thriftyandchic.com/2011/04/eggs-elent-decorating-ideas.html
    Very talented gal! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, you are the sweetest thing on earth! Thank you so much ~ this means the world to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I can't wait to check this out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...