Friday, April 8, 2011

EASTER Party Link-up

Welcome to the EASTER

Categorically Crafting Show



where you can show off all of your EASTER Ideas!


Easter is in a few weeks. How are you decorating? What are you creating? What are you eating? What are your traditions? What do you plan on doing?

We'd love to see your Easter ideas.


Because I am on Spring Break with my kids, I am behind and have not compiled a bunch of Easter ideas for this post. Please forgive me. You will just have to check out everyone else's ideas.




Please join your crafty post if, and only if, it corresponds with the category and theme of EASTER. (If it doesn't fit in this category, please link it up to Whatever Goes Wednesday.) Link up crafts, decor, sewing projects, food, tips, etc, that has to do with EASTER. If you have joined a EASTER project to a party on my blog before, feel free to add it to this show too! If you have a lot of turkey projects, please choose your favorites. (Please no more than 4 posts per blog). Link to the specific posts, not to your main blog page. Let's see what you have created (either recently or in the past)!

.
You can paste the "Categorically Crafting" button onto your blog post. I would love to see these floating around so more people can post their themed projects. I will leave this linky post open until AFTER EASTER so you can link up after you post. Keep checking back for more ideas!!!


9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this hosting:-)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting, this is a great resource with lots of creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Such cute stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting this great Easter party! It's FULL of great Easter inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Easter ideas to browse! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just added something and wanted to add the button to my post ... but I do not see any html-code?
    Is this just a temporary weird thing ...?
    Thanks for holding such a fun party. Will be back to check it out for ideas!

    Love

    Ms Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great party! I just added my decorations using sidewalk chalk! Hint; It's not what you think! http://www.budgetblonde.com/2011/04/chalk-it-up-to-spring-fever.html
    xoxo
    Cat@Budgetblonde.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...