Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Party Highlights

So many great projects today! Check out a few that I really like!!!


Some plastic eggs, a little bit of twine, some spray paint and a frame make a pretty cute Easter decoration. See these hanging twine eggs at Momma Did It.


My love affair with carrots continues! These burlap carrots from Frou Frou Britches are so adorable! (There are a few more in today's party I'm loving too!)


Make a simple, fun spring flower picture by yourself or with your kids with the help from Occasionally Crafty. My kids could definitely do this!


Calico and Cupcakes created this beautiful dahlia flower pin! Gorgeous. She links you to the tutorial from which she was inspired.


This specimen art made from jelly beans and peeps is adorable for Easter. I'm loving the blue bunny with his ears chomped off! Head over to Choose To Thrive to see how she made it!


See more links at the Whatever Goes Wednesday party!

7 comments:

  1. How fun! This made my day! Thanks for the great party--so many links!--and the feature for the Dahlia pin! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my Spring Kid's Craft! And as always, for hosting the party. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my PEEPs and for hosting the link up! I love seeing all the great projects each week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my carrots! I, too, am loving that blue PEEP with his head chomped off. Such cute stuff linked up! Thanks for hosting and for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my painted jute eggs! I love your blog and feel honored to be featured here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute stuff linked up! I love your blog!

    Homeowner Insurance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...