Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Party Highlights



There are so many fun and tasty ideas at today's party! It's hard to choose just a few to spotlight, but here they are!


I'm in love with this burlap framed nest from Redberry Barn. It is GORGEOUS!!! I love how she made the nest!!!




Bon Temps Beignets turned those boxes you buyto ship packages into some awesome looking storage containers! Her post office box storage containers are BEAUTIFUL!!!!



Get some free spring decor by finding some branches of a red willow bush (or other bushes). Head over to Making Life A Bliss to see what the willow bush looks like and how to arrange them!

Instead of making 20 banners for your home throughout the year, why not make just a few with interchangeable magnetic letters like Sassy Sanctuary. Change the letters of the magnetic banner depending on the event/season/ holiday! Great idea!



Two Ginger Princes made this cool paper chandelier. It looks great with the light on or off!




See more Whatever Goes Wednesday Links!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for the feature! What beautiful projects, the nest frame is to die for! It's an honor to be included among such a great line up! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always feature the neatest projects. So many cool ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my little nest project! You are too sweet to me! :)
    Have a beautiful Spring Day!
    Jenn
    {redberrybarn.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my paper chandelier! I feel all giddy inside. You have made my weekend! Thanks again and thank you for providing an avenue for me to share my ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...