Friday, April 15, 2011

Popsicle Stick Bracelets AND Ukrainian Eggs

I had no idea you could ever make a popsicle bend into a bracelet shape without breaking it, but YOU CAN! Check out how Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom made popsicle sticks into adorable bracelets. This would be fun for a tween or teen birthday party or just for fun!



While you are visiting Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom, you should see how to create these detailed Ukrainian eggs. Suzy walks you through it step-by-step. It is amazing! I can't believe how she is able to create such a beautiful piece of art on an egg. If you don't want to make one, you can always buy one from her etsy shop. They are very reasonable considering the time involved to make them.




Get a Ukrainian Egg for yourself or someone else at Suzy's Gifts.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for the feature! You totally just made my day!

    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the bracekets. I have a few started and can't wait to decorate them. Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...