Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Party Highlights!




Here are some unique and interesting ideas from the Whatever Goes Wednesday Party today!


Turn roman shades into a very interesting looking vase! The texture and lines of it are beautiful. Learn how at Bon Temps Beignet.


This gardening idea from The Dragon's Fairytail is an awesome one! She planted lettuce in a rain gutter. I think this would work for herbs too! It is even attached to her house so it looks like a flower planter. So cool!

I wish there was a lot of driftwood nearby me because I would make a driftwood planter! Learn how to make this at Craftberry Bush!

How cute are these decorative spools made from branches? Totally cute! See these at Homework: Be Inspired.

This idea for sidewalk paint is going in my summer "TO DO" file box! My kids will love this stuff and paint the whole sidewalk! Thanks Stampin' and Craftin'.


If you are LDS, you know the scripture mastery verses. Scripture Mastery are very important verses to which Christians should have quick reference. Download the stickers for each set of scripture (Old Testament, New Testament, BOM and D&C) at Ten Cow Chick!



I love chairs that have been turned into planters - like this at Taking Time To Smell The Flowers. So pretty (and that red just "pops.")



See more links from the Whatever Goes Wednesday party.

2 comments:

  1. thank you thank you thank you so much for featuring me! I will definitely grab a featured button. you are right, herbs I think would work too! I think next year I will try herbs as well as lettuce.

    thanks!
    kathryn
    www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...