Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Scrapbook Paper Pillow AND Last Chance to Vote For ME!!!!!

Have you ever loved a piece of scrapbook paper so much that you wish they made it into material? This idea from Crafty CPA is awesome. She took the inspiration from a favorite scrapbook paper and turned it into a pillow. You gotta check this out!




AND everyone, PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR!!!!! If you enjoy reading my blog, please go to Vintage Revivals and vote for my entry for a room makeover by clicking on the star underneath #111. PLEASE! I'm Begging!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Michelle--I went over to vote for you, but I misread your number and thought it was "11", not "111". I found you once I clicked back to your post and re-read, so now I've voted for you, but I thought I'd let you know so you can edit your post (if you want) for people like me who don't look all that closely at the numbers.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...