Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Whatever Goes Wednesday #65



Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!




NEW SPONSOR

Say It On the Wall

For your vinyl needs and wants, check out Say It On The Wall.

Awesome vinyl! Great prices!

MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK!
What a mother won't do for her daughter!!! You gotta love how Tiaras and Bowties altered a thrift shop formal a day or two before her daughter's first formal dance. I'm in love with her daughter with disabilities (reminds me of my days as a SPED teacher). She's beautiful!

BLOG TIP FOR THE WEEK!

This week's blog tip is brought to you by I'm Topsy Turvy!

Learn how to make a watermark on your photos (and other things). I've always wondered how people put their blog name or other words on photos and Ashlee shows you how! (You may need to scroll down a bit on this post. For some reason, there is a big blank spot at the top of the post.)







Don't forget to check out the Giveaway Directory tomorrow! It amazes me how few people enter giveaways. This is your chance at free stuff! FYI, this link is only open for two days. If you are going to do a giveaway and want to feature it here, make sure you link it up sometime on Thursday or Friday.




No Categorically Crafting for a while!


You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)




12 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday and thanks for hosting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting :) I'm currently a sped teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I did a post today with a few chocolate recipes! Very tasty! I hope you come over and link up on Sunday for savory Sunday!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again for hosting. Have a great week :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 your site keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thanks so much for hosting! Love your par-tay!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting!! I was just working on some watermarking when I read that!! I will have to do a post on free sites to watermark...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love tiaras & bowties, the mama is so sweet!

    thanks for hosting! (:

    xo.kelli & kristi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting!

    Cara

    http://miscellaneousme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you again for hostessing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank Ya Thank Ya, for the shout out! Alexis & I are thrilled! I'm having trouble linking (I think from my end) so I'm gonna try again in the morning!

    Thanks for the luv as always
    Kim
    tiarasandbowties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...