Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fabulous Party Highlights!


I'm taking a few minutes of my vacation to look at the party links and WOW!!! Here are a few that stood out to me. I will have a few more to show tomorrow!


Is it me or is there something totally stunning about these tree stumps painted white and used a coffee table? Thrifty and Chic pulled off this crazy tree stump tables in her entirely too gorgeous house! I wish I could pull off her style!


There are some drop-dead fabulous paper napkins out there to buy! A Mom Not a Professional or a Perfectionist turned some paper napkins into decor balls! I need some of these!



Breakfast For Dinner took two iron garden/planter baskets and turned them into a gorgeous light fixture. It looks like a million bucks (even though it cost her nothing!)





There is something beautiful about silver! I'm loving these Pottery Barn inspired silver seashells in the bathroom at from Gardners to Bergers. Pretty!

In Too Deep turned some Ikea spice racks into these awesome book shelves. What an easy and functional transformation! Hurry and run to Ikea OR look at the spice racks around you to see if they would work!


See more Whatever Goes Wednesday links!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow!! Thanks SOOO much for featuring my shells. It means so much coming from you and to be placed along these other awesome projects!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...