Wednesday, June 22, 2011

PB Duvet Cover, Chevron Flag and Twine-wrapped Words


I'm painting, painting and painting the baby's nursery! It's looking so great! I can't wait to be finished.


I am only highlighting a few projects from today's party for now! Check for more tomorrow (if I find the time.)


I'm inspired by this Pottery Barn inspired duvet cover! It's looks so soft and feminine! Wow! See how it was made at A Cozy Cup of Tea!



This is the first flag I've seen using a chevron print and can I just say I think it is incredibly cute! I'm smitten with a chevron flag! See it at Kitty Cats and Airplanes!



I love the twine wrapped wire words at Balancing The Dream. She has some pictures of cool ideas you can do with this technique!


See more Whatever Goes Wednesday links!

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for highlighting my duvet cover! it was such a fun project and i'm so glad that i could share it with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! Thanks for featuring the twine letters!! I just stumbled upon your blog a few days ago, and I'm hooked!!
    -your new follower!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...