Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Amazing Party Highlights



There are way too many awesome projects linked up today! Here are a few that stood out to me!



There is more than one reason why Tidbits at the Tremaynes is one of my favorite blogs. She is hilarious and is constantly cranking out projects like this window bed! How is that for AMAZING!!!!!



Combined two shirts into one to make this cutie at Inspiration and Realisation.

There are so many amazing variations of sunburst mirrors. I'm loving this wood one from Thrifty and Chic.



What do you get when you combine a circle skirt and a maxi skirt together? A circle maxi skirt like this one from Show Tell Share.



Who wants a sliding barn door inside their house? ME!!!! See this beauty over at Breakfast for Dinner. Gorgeous!



Learn how to make your own nail polish with Heck Fridays! How fun is that?



Check out more amazing ideas from the Whatever Goes Wednesday party!






4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring our cute little custom nail polish tutorial! You're the best. Love your site too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for highlighting my sliding barn door.
    It made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ma gosh, Michelle! Thanks so much for the shout out! Totally made my day!

    Can we see your nursery again? Pretty please??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much for featuring my shirt refashion! Today is my birthday and this is a great birthday present!! Xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...