Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A few Highlights!



Busy summer day!!!!! Here's a few ideas from today's party I looked at quickly. Don't you wish you had more time to sit and look through every link? Hopefully, you've taken a look at a few!



Sun Scholars has 17 amazing ideas for making very cool and creative family trees. This is a great blog to get so many ideas from (especially if you have younger children.)


I've always loved the look of quilled projects! Suzy's Artsy Crafty Sitcom made this "Starry Night" pictures using quilling. AMAZING!!!!


Don't you love this tiny jewelry box turned pin cushion from Cat on a Limb? I do!


Papercrafter Thoughts has a great way to use buttons and an embroidery hoop . She made a button clock. Darling!!!!


Do you have a sofa that rests up against a wall? Or do you want a little table to go behind a sofa rather than just the back of a sofa. I love this idea from Sara Plus to make a little table to go behind the sofa to place decor. See how to make a behind-the-sofa table.


Check out more ideas from the
Whatever Goes Wednesday party!!!!




5 comments:

  1. Great features!! "starry night" is truly stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the highlight...I made the clock for a friend's birthday and think I'll be making another one for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this hop!!! I'm new to blogging & have lost myself in all the GREAT blogs on here! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.............I love them all!
    beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your sweet note about Sun Scholars! And thanks for sharing my Family Tree post!!! Always love sharing here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...