Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Guest Blogger - C.R.A.F.T. -A list of great Projects





Hi Someday Craft readers... I'm Jamie


from






I 'm super excited to barge in on Michelle's lovely blog today!

I Create Really Awesome [mostly] Free Things for your home, wardrobe, kitchen, and kids. I'm a also a full time special education teacher, grad school student, wannabe gardener, fried okra lover, lip gloss connoisseur, and I really don't like olives. Did I mention I love interior design and all things thrifty :) Check out C.R.A.F.T. on facebook and twitter too!


With the help of my wonderful BF, we build things like this f
loating desk:



Organization makes me happy...check out my DIY junk drawer organizer:



and free projects are my favorite...like these cereal box business cards...




or how about tie dying your nails...




And if you feel like taking a road trip anytime soon be sure to check out these 26 cities in the United States...Each city has a list of 10, fun, free, family friendly things to do :) And to document your trip whip up an interactive travel map!





Thank you, Michelle, for allowing me to guest blog today :)






Thanks for sharing some very awesome ideas with us. The tie dye nails look beautiful. The map is a great idea. And who wouldn't love a floating desk? Visit C.R.A.F.T. to see more of her original ideas.

3 comments:

  1. Mrs. D, that SO just made my day :) I love Kate! Thank you for the super sweet compliment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...