Thursday, August 4, 2011

Subway Scripture Art



Hi everyone! My name is Janet, and I'm the owner of




If you've been to my blog, you know that I LOVE crafting and making things for my home.

I also have a strong passion for God's Word, and love keeping His Word close to my heart!





So I put these two things together, and came up with these Subway Art Scripture Plaques! There's nothing like having a constant reminder of God's Word when walking down the hallway or coming in the front door.






I also love what great gifts these plaques make! It's such a personal and unique gift.




You can find my plaques in my Etsy Shop,






Have a different verse in mind?
I can do custom orders!



Thanks, Michelle for having me over today!


You All can come visit me anytime at my blog,







1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...