Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Whatever Goes Wednesday #79






Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!


Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!


NEW SPONSOR



Welcome my new sponsor, Better Home Interiors. They provide amazing craft kits and beautiful home decor (mirrors, frames, clocks, etc) and furniture to people like you and me!



This is my favorite craft kit for Halloween! Visit them!


MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK!


Apparently, when someone writes "Destroyable Books," we all want to know what in the world that link is about! Join Shaelynn's Faerie Shoppe for a new blog series about crafts you can do with bad books! She has lots of book projects already planned! BTW, Shaelynn is only 16 years old!!!



BLOG TIPS


Sweet Peas and Bumblebees shares a blogging secret I've needed, but didn't know it was available. Introducing WINDOWS LIVE WRITER! It make writing your blog posts 10 times simpler! And it doesn't make crazy spaces everywhere in your posts! Check the live writer post out!



CRAFTING FOR A CAUSE


Crafting for a Cause



The Crafting For A Cause this month involves sewing cloth/reusuable feminine pads for girls in third world countries who don't have any!!!! Can you imagine? Seriously, get involved in this one!!! Learn more at Ladybird Ln.






Don't forget to check out the Giveaway Directory tomorrow! It amazes me how few people enter giveaways. This is your chance at free stuff! FYI, this link is only open for two days. If you are going to do a giveaway and want to feature it here, make sure you link it up sometime on Thursday or Friday.



Add to and view some amazing back-to-school ideas at the linky party started last week! There are some awesome ideas.


You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)
















16 comments:

  1. thanks for the tip on the blog writing post...gonna check that one out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Michelle! I linked up a couple of post about going to Disney and some crafts:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting every Wednesday! I love all of the creative inspirations here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! :) Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the party-hope my images show up soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting - I love your blog!
    Kristen
    http://mycoveredbridge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so so much for hosting, Michelle! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting, Michelle! I think the witch letters are really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks again for the link up. It was fun to meet you at the fair. I felt bad after we separated I didn't even think to ask about your new baby. I hope all is going well with the little bundle. 3 kids has been a bit crazy around here at times. Maybe we will run into each other again! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting this linky.... I love looking at as many links as I can possibly fit in in my computer time!

    WHOAH. Most viewed? That is exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting as always!
    Congrats on your new baby too :)

    the miller's
    prezidential life

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Look at all of your entries for your party! I'm joining to party today too! Thank you for hosting this most inspiring party. I'll never get to bed now! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I'm on overload after looking through so many wonderful projects. Thanks for hosting the linky party. You've put my Etsy Wednesday party to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for hosting, michelle! (:

    [don't hate us!-we still really want to guest post for you!! life got crazy and we slacked on emailing!]

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...