Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Whatever Goes Wednesday #81


***

Sorry I'm getting this up late! I went to an out-of-town blogger get together last night and got home late! It was nice to meet a lot of bloggers I only know on the computer!

***





Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!



Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!




NEW SPONSOR


Our new sponsor is Dupree Designs. Miranda sells these darling newborn gift baskets at too inexpensive a price. These are great for shower and baby gifts She gave one to me when Remington was born!


Check out Dupree Designs.



MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK!

Everyone wanted to find out what six objects Saving for Six sprayed at her house. One of them was this sink faucet. You will have to go visit this spray paint post to see the other five!


BLOG TIPS
This week's tip by Seven Thirty Three - A Creative Blog.

HOW TO: Add A "Pin It" Button To Your Post


Because you are probably addicted to Pinterest, you want to pin everything you see. You also want other people to pin ideas from your blog. Seven Thirty Three makes it east to show the Pin It button with this tutorial.


CRAFTING FOR A CAUSE


Crafting for a Cause



The Crafting For A Cause this month involves sewing cloth/reusuable feminine pads for girls in third world countries who don't have any!!!! Can you imagine? Seriously, get involved in this one!!! Learn more at Ladybird Ln.








I'm looking for ideas for the next Categorically Crafting party? Do you have any?


You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)
























15 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! This is my first time here and I just linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about an organizing link up? I LOVE seeing how other people organize their homes. :) Thanks for hosting. Hope you are having a great week!

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. BTW...I love the nursery that you featured in the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you so much for hosting! It is such a boost for a new blogger :) I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thanks so much for hosting, Michelle! Hope you're having a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there

    this is my first week to join in your party and it will take some time to visit each post

    I will be back Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting such a great link-up party. I always get so many great ideas here! :)

    http://coffeecupsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great party!!! thought I would join, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting.......I think I may be here awhile.....so much to see and read.....ahhhhhhh.....sweet inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...