Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Whatever Goes Wednesday #83



Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!


Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!




NEW SPONSOR


I wrote a post yesterday about a few different things. I am accepting new sponsors, need guest bloggers, reported on my new jewelry and accessory business and more. You can check it out here.






GIVEAWAY
Sassy Style Redesign is giving away a can of Annie Sloan's new chalk paint. It is going to be a new trend you will see being used all over blog land. Get some free by entering the giveaway HERE.







MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK!



Sunla Design helps us to be more organized in getting things done by offering this free printable for a detailed focus list. I NEED to use this!!!!




BLOG TIPS
This week's tip by Seven Thirty Three - A Creative Blog.


HOW TO: Encourage Commenting



Want more comments? Check out what some tips on encouraging commenting.





CRAFTING FOR A CAUSE


Crafting for a Cause




The Crafting For A Cause this month involves sewing cloth/reusuable feminine pads for girls in third world countries who don't have any!!!! Can you imagine? Seriously, get involved in this one!!! Learn more at Ladybird Ln.











I'm looking for ideas for the next Categorically Crafting party? Do you have any?


You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)



15 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting every week!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 this linky party! Buuuut the linking images are too big for the blog centre on todays post and I can only see 4/5 of the links.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if it's just my browser, but I can't see the links on the right column. They are all cut off. Thanks for hosting the linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the party Michelle! I'm so happy that you're new business is going so well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy I found your blog and your awesome party. Thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for a great linky party!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting! Hope you are having a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lady - you are so popular! Even if you clicked links full time you'd never finish before next week. Thanks for a very fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting. I'm having trouble seeing the far right column too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the fun party as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting! As always, this party is full of creative ideas and delicious recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank You for hosting! FANTASTIC party! I'm going to be here a while clicking on links!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...