Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Whatever Goes Wednesday #86




Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!



Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!



NEW SPONSOR


Susan Faye is an amazing folk art artist. I love her art and her cute crafts. Such great ideas for gifts (especially for a cat lover.)




MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK!

Since I am still on vacation (thank goodness you can schedule posts in advance), I cannot look to see what is the most viewed link! I'll be back next week!


BLOG TIPS
This week's tip by Seven Thirty Three - A Creative Blog.



Learn how to make a slideshow of your post images for everyone to see.




CRAFTING FOR A CAUSE



Crafting for a Cause



The Crafting For A Cause this month involves sewing cloth/reusuable feminine pads for girls in third world countries who don't have any!!!! Can you imagine? Seriously, get involved in this one!!! Learn more at Ladybird Ln.











I put up a category link party for the theme FALL last week and there are some VERY amazing projects already. There is more time to link and view your fall projects HERE.



You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)





10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! ... i don't know if you can fix it, (don't mean to ruin your vacay!) but... there is no link tool! xox, d.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I cant see the linky ..may be any problem!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's working now! yay, party! thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great party every week! Have a wonder-fall vacation! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all linked up! I'd love it if you would share a project at my party www.projectqueen.org
    Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle! I linked up this week - and I even commented on a bunch of links - just like a good girl should!! I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting Michelle! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...