Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gratitude Pumpkins

Get some of those decorative pumpkins on clearance or use the ones you have to make these beautiful gratitude pumpkins.  What a great saying to have around the house ALL the time and especially for Thanksgiving!   Love Sweet Love created these masterpieces.


  1. I love this saying! Those pumpkins are amazing -- I so need to add a little bling to mine. :)

  2. Michelle, THANK YOU for the feature! Always a BIG deal for me to get mentioned on your fabulous blog!!

    Also, your email made me smile...I'm glad you remembered me :) Maybe the next fair right!? ha ha! Have a good night!

  3. Thanks for sharing, I love this saying!

    ~Mrs. Delightful

  4. I just love these pumpkins...I would love for you to link them up to my "Great Pinterest Finds" linky project...

    Or just stop by my blog, fb or pinterest and say "Hi"...


Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...