Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hat and Kids' Sweater from an Adult Sweater




I love me some good upcycled projects and I definitely believe this qualifies as such.  Me Sew Crazy took an adult sweater and created an adorable hat and sweater for her new son!   So cute. 

 

She also provides you with the pattern to make baby baseball caps.  These ones were made from onesies.   Totally fun!   Check out the baseball cap tutorial.   I'm going to watching this blogger.   Me Sew Crazy has lots of amazing ideas and probably some tricks up her sleeve!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I need to learn this skill before I have children. Talk about money saving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the love!!! What a great thing to wake up to Friday morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable idea!

    Do you have a direct email address? I've tried to email you through the site as I think I am the winner of one of your contests and I think maybe it's not coming through to you? My email is cwonitoy (at) shaw.ca

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...