Friday, November 11, 2011

Make Your Own Chalk Paint

Have you tried the new chalk paint?  I've heard it's really cool!   And that it has a neat look to it!  Unfortunately, it is not carried everywhere yet and can be a little pricey!   Liz Marie Blog has a recipe for chalk paint if you want to make your own.


  1. What? Seriously? This is great! I'm am probably more excited than I should be about this. When my husband gets home from work EVERYTHING will be covered in chalk paint (evil giggle)

  2. There is another blog that has a different recipe: 1 1/2 c latex paint, 1/2 c water, 1/2 c sodium carbonate. Now I'm not sure which one to try!

    BTW, yet another blog says that johnson's paste wax from hd works fine instead of the expensive stuff, just don't use minwax.


Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...