Monday, November 14, 2011

No Sew Wrap!

With the chilly and cold weather here, I am loving this idea for a quick no sew wrap to help keep warm.   With just a few cuts with the scissors, you can have a stylish article of outwear!   Crafty and Cooking Mama came up with this idea!

See the no sew wrap.


  1. I agree! Pretty cool. Thank you for linking!

  2. I love it! Heading over right now!

    P.S. Don't forget to visit my blog for a chance to win 25 FREE Shutterfly Holiday Cards:

  3. Oooh and that would make a nice cover for nursing moms. I like one the covers the back as well. And warm for these colder months ahead!

  4. Oh I love this one. And how great that it's no-sew.

  5. Is this pattern still available somewhere?

    1. Sorry, Jazzymom. It doesn't look like it is still available. The original blogger seems to have taken down the blog.


Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...