Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Whatever Goes Wednesday #90



Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!


Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!

NEW SPONSOR
Say It On the Wall
 For your vinyl needs and wants, check out Say It On The Wall!   They can do just about anything.



GIVEAWAY
If you didn't see the giveaway from yesterday, you have got to check it out!  My Rubber Stamp.etsy.com has THE CUTEST personalized stamps I have ever seen!   I want at least 10 of them!   Enter to win your own personalized stamp HERE.


The winners for the $5 Paparazzi Accessories was announced yesterday.  To see the winners (and a new piece of stunning jewelry), check out HERE.   

MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK!


Everyone wanted a good laugh last week!  That's why My Life and Kids SAHM 1-yr anniversary post was the most viewed link!   So funny!

BLOG TIPS
Learn how to make a slideshow of your post images for everyone to see.

CRAFTING FOR A CAUSE

Crafting for a Cause


Crafting for a Cause

Take the time in the next two months to write a card to a soldier and brighten the their day.  It is the least we can do to honor those who sacrifice so much to serve the world!  Check out this month's Crafting For A Cause!





Come back Friday for a Thanksgiving Linky!!!

You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, friend! Hope you are having a HOPPY Wednesday!! HUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I posted a profile for canned salmon, a great, budget-friendly solution for good eating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting another great party! AJ@queenofmynest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Smokes! Most viewed post last week!?! I'm going to go put that T-shirt on right now to celebrate!

    Thanks!
    XOXO
    Anna @ www.mylifeandkids.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Michelle. This is my first time visiting. What an amazing collection of creativity you have here! I shared a Pennsylvania Dutch turkey stuffing recipe, a Lithuanian blynai recipe, and a California roll recipe today. Thank you for hosting us and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...