Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Whatever Goes Wednesday #93








Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!


Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!

NEW SPONSOR


          Check out Happy Pretty for some beauty and inspiration!!!!



GIVEAWAY
Mindy Mae's Market is so fun.  You will have to read about this new daily deal site for craft supplies at the giveaway posted yesterday!!!!   Win a one month sponsorship package HERE!!!!!!! 

GiGisPetals

The winner to the Gigis Petals giveaway for a $30 gift certificate is:  #4 Kluckingbear. 
(Please contact me.)
Gigis Petals is a new daily deal site with deals on handcrafted items. 

MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK!

I'm definitely going to try this clean your oven glass trick at DIY Home Sweet Home.  I can't believe how easy it is and the ingredients it takes. 




BLOG TIPS
Learn how to make a slideshow of your post images for everyone to see.


CRAFTING FOR A CAUSE




Crafting for a Cause


Crafting for a Cause

Take the time in the next two months to write a card to a soldier and brighten the their day.  It is the least we can do to honor those who sacrifice so much to serve the world!  Check out this month's Crafting For A Cause!












Come to the Christmas linky I will have up Friday morning.

You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)



16 comments:

  1. How funny that the most viewed link last week was about cleaning the oven window (gonna have to try that). I just shared a post on how to clean IN BETWEEN the oven windows! LOL. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle! Thanks for sharing the oven cleaning tip! I know I can definitely benefit from that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this link party! I added my tutorial on Canning Jalapeno Pepper Jelly. This might be a great Christmas gift for people who have everything! Or just love food…. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting. I need to jump on the oven cleaning train, too. I think her technique looks easy and like it will work. Did you try it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting another fabulous party and thank you, thank you, thank you for featuring my oven cleaning tip.
    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    P.S. More the Merrier Monday ends tonight. Stop by and link up any projects you have done if you have not already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for hosting! I've linked up a white berry wreath and some Christmas crafts I made from old book pages. Can't wait to see what everyone else has been up to! Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely party! ox

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! I can't wait to dive in and see everyone's fantastic projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just quickly scrolled through the list and the entries so far look amazing! I can't wait until the house is quiet tonight to really explore :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting, Michelle! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! XOXO, Kelli + Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting this linky. There are some great ones here. Have a happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to look at all of these! Such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are very wonderful designs i am very impress to see that.


    Plastic Cards
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...