Friday, December 16, 2011

Tree Christmas Card Holder

Some of you probably have received quite a few Christmas cards so far and will be getting quite a few more in the next week!  Unfortunately, I did not get Christmas cards out this my.  My business has gone so well and has kept me so busy I haven't even thought about sending cards out!

I'm loving this idea on a neat way to display Christmas cards at Little Lucy Lu!   It fits with the season and is adorable.

See the tree Christmas card holder.



4 comments:

  1. That is a darling idea. Of course your business is going well - you must make crafts for people - you are so good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute idea! I made a card holder using an embroidery hoop and clothespins. That's working really well & looks pretty cute. I really like your corrugated cardboard ornaments -- really cute.
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for this awesome feature!!!! You are the BEST!
    ~Bec :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course it's well to use something like this for Metal business cards..thanks you share it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...