Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Whatever Goes Wednesday #96






 




Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!


Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!



NEW SPONSOR

For some stylish fabrics, visit Skye Reve!   Great selection, beautiful prices!!!!



MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK!

Makeover your plain glass jars into something more beautiful with a little bit of paper on the lid.  See this most viewed post last week at PaperVine.

CRAFTING FOR A CAUSE




Crafting for a Cause


Crafting for a Cause

Take the time in the next two months to write a card to a soldier and brighten the their day.  It is the least we can do to honor those who sacrifice so much to serve the world!  Check out this month's Crafting For A Cause!










Check out and add your ideas to the  Christmas Linky!!!!


You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)




8 comments:

  1. thanks for hosting! have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the party. Enjoy these last few days before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Merry Christmas!" I am so excited to be sharing my Pretty Paper Christmas Trees Decor and my Cedar Xmas Garland. Both were very easy to make and didn't cost much of the green stuff. Plus, they are pretty cute, too. Thanks for hosting another party and hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this merry and bright linky party! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting! I'm a new follower! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. So glad to have found you. I am your newest GFC follower. Stop by for some money saving ideas and a follow back would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time at this website (found it through Google Reader) and I am in love! I'm pinning nearly everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! I love seeing what everyone links up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...