Saturday, January 21, 2012

Valentines Printable (for Altoids Box)

Guest Post by: Key Lime Digital Designs

Here is a quick and easy Valentines Day Gift idea! Get a box of Altoids and decorate it for the holiday! You could use your paper stash, a digital design, fabric, or a mixture of all three! I decided to design a printable cover for the top of my Altoids box.

First I picked up some Altoids at the store and measured the top of the box. I made my design 3.75" by 2". I printed the design out on cardstock, cut and glued it on! Now I am going to tuck the Valentines Altoids in my husbands backpack as a special surprise!

Some Extra Ideas:
  • Take out the Altoids and fill it with a favorite candy
  • Buy the Mini Altoids Box for a teeny tiny surprise
  • Use bakers twine around the outside for a cute finishing touch
  • Round the corners

You can download my Printable Altoids Cover>>> HERE

[7 different options included - PDF File]

Thanks for reading! I would love to have you stop by and say hello! >>> Key Lime Digital Designs

Pin It


  1. These are cute for an altoid box but also for little lunch notes on the 14th.

  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 23, 2012. Thanks again.

  3. These are so very pretty! I featured them in a Valentine Round up this past Wednesday!
    Thanks for sharing this free printable with us!

  4. I had the wrong address in the last comment -- here's the right one...


Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...