Saturday, January 21, 2012

Valentines Printable (for Altoids Box)



Guest Post by: Key Lime Digital Designs

Here is a quick and easy Valentines Day Gift idea! Get a box of Altoids and decorate it for the holiday! You could use your paper stash, a digital design, fabric, or a mixture of all three! I decided to design a printable cover for the top of my Altoids box.

First I picked up some Altoids at the store and measured the top of the box. I made my design 3.75" by 2". I printed the design out on cardstock, cut and glued it on! Now I am going to tuck the Valentines Altoids in my husbands backpack as a special surprise!

Some Extra Ideas:
  • Take out the Altoids and fill it with a favorite candy
  • Buy the Mini Altoids Box for a teeny tiny surprise
  • Use bakers twine around the outside for a cute finishing touch
  • Round the corners

You can download my Printable Altoids Cover>>> HERE

[7 different options included - PDF File]






Thanks for reading! I would love to have you stop by and say hello! >>> Key Lime Digital Designs

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. These are cute for an altoid box but also for little lunch notes on the 14th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 23, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so very pretty! I featured them in a Valentine Round up this past Wednesday!
    http://likeaprettypetunia.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for sharing this free printable with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the wrong address in the last comment -- here's the right one...
    http://estherscardcreations.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentine-round-up.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...