Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Whatever Goes Wednesday #99



Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!


Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!

NEW SPONSOR

 

  



BLOG TIPS


CRAFTING FOR A CAUSE




Crafting for a Cause


Crafting for a Cause

Take the time in the next two months to write a card to a soldier and brighten the their day.  It is the least we can do to honor those who sacrifice so much to serve the world!  Check out this month's Crafting For A Cause!









Check out the Top Ten for 2011 linky!  Talented ladies!!!!

You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)





Pin It

18 comments:

  1. You've almost made it to 100 parties!!! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting this great party! Off to check out the top 10 for 2011!

    Cheers ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party Michelle! Enjoy your day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning! Here's my tutorial on my Easy Lace Shirt-which is more of a cape. It's great project for the beginner or novice sewer. Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great Wednesday!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot! I haven't linked up for awhile....thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! I am a follower and will be back next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! It's been ages since I've joined your party but I'm so glad I did! What a wonderful collection of posts! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting....I'd love for you to visit me Saturday for my first Linky Party over @CountryMommaCooks....Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First time here on your site! Love your blog! Thanks for the link up! My blog is all about health, wholeness, all natural living. I would love for you to check it out! Thanks! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovin' all the great ideas again this week. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michelle/Kim - I posted for the 1st time my whatever wednesday & I have a question (I hope not to stupid lol) #214 & there is a little red x in front of #214, what is that? Just trying to find out so if I did something wrong I won't do it again. I'm new to the blogworld & it shows lol. Thanks for hosting the party!!

    xoxo
    twentyfour7

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...