Thursday, March 8, 2012

6-in-1 Photo/Word Puzzle

6in1 Block Photo Puzzle


If you're looking for a gift for Grandparents, Aunts or Uncles, or even just something fun for your own home decor, then you need to check out this photo block puzzle from Shy by Design. One of the 6 sides in this puzzle is even words! I know my little boy would LOVE putting the different pictures together. And I can totally see doing this for my husband's parents and having each side be a picture of each of their children's family!



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely home decor. Great wall photo ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing one of my 1st tutorials with your readers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...