Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Whatever Goes Wednesday #108

I'm back from Disneyland!  My family had a blast!  Thanks to Miranda (my neighbor) for blogging for me for the week!   Her highlights were awesome!  Now that I'm home, my computer isn't working well.  It might be a rough week for my blog,












Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!


Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!



NEW SPONSOR

Check out my neighbor who took charge of my blog last week, Miranda, Etsy shop!   She makes lots of cute onesies for babies and other items!  The best part bedside them being so cute is that they are SO REASONABLY PRICED!!!  She made an adorable basket for Remington when he was born!!!!   Shop Dupree Designs.




MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK

It doesn't surprise me that the most viewed link last week was about something related to weight loss.  That seems to always be on our minds.  Our Delightful Home has a sassy water recipe as a healthy alternative to sugary drinks!   This could definitely aid in losing a few pounds!!!



BLOG TIPS


GIVEAWAY DIRECTORY











Check out the ideas and add your own for the St. Patrick's Day Linky!!!!!!!

You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)




Pin It

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Michelle! I enjoy this party every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I hope your "magic" continues this week, and for a long time :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sassy water sounds like something I want to try! Thanks for hosting. I've added the Mexican Chicken Casserole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosing! I'm glad you had a great time at Disneyland! Vacations are always so refreshing and definitely needed to recharge batteries. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home and thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for yet another fabulous party!!! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. so glad you enjoyed your trip, and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting and welcome back from Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Michelle for hosting another inspirational party! Glad you had a great time on your vay-cay!! :)
    Heather @ settingforfour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting. Just found you from Jocelyn @InsideBruCrewLife!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for hosting! I linked up a "How To Be A Better Blogger" spoof!
    Kerry at HouseTalkN

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting this lovely party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the party and welcome back, I could live at disney!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for hosting such a fun party :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You sure have lots of inspiring ideas! I love the pitcher of water with the citrus. I drink lime water a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...