Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Whatever Goes Wednesday #119









Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!


Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!



NEW SPONSOR



seven thirty three - - - custom blog design
Need a blog makeover?  Contact Kim at seven thirty three for awesomeness!








MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK



  Northern Cottage definitely gave a sweet treat for teachers!  Caramel and apples!  Yum!

CRAFTING FOR A CAUSE
Crafting for a Cause
I'm excited about this month's Crafting for a Cause!!!! Won't you help make a blanket for The Linus Project? See more details at Ladybird Ln.


BLOG TIPS


GIVEAWAY DIRECTORY












Father's Day is coming soon.  Have you checked out the Father's Day Linky!  See the ideas and add your own Here!


You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)


Pin It

17 comments:

  1. yay - I'm tickled pink to see the TEACHER GIFT IDEA feature! thanks so very much! xo

    NORTHERN COTTAGE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting, Michelle! Have a great week :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this PAR-TAAAY! Thank you for hosting!
    Kerry at HouseTalkN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting the party! :)
    xoxo!
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great week linking up here. Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of y our week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting another great party! AJ@queenofmynest

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning! Today, I've linked up my Simple, Spicy Salsa recipe (# 185 ) that's super easy to make and pretty stinkin' yummy. It's cheap to make at home and it's good for you! Thanks for hosting the party and have a great day!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first time linking up, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting! What an amazing and huge party you have each week!! Little Bit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for hosting up some awesomeness each week!

    Hugs, Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for hosting this fun party! Wishing you a lovely week! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting! It's my first time linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha Ha Ha! I love your comment about link and dash! I am guilty of that sometimes if I am in a hurry, but I really like to stay and look around, it's how I find cool new things.. It's funny that some people don't take advantage of that. So how are you anyway? Hope you liked what I linked up this week!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...