Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Whatever Goes Wednesday #121














Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!


Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!



NEW SPONSOR


Photobucket

Take some creative online classes with My Creative Classroom!  Classes are starting soon!!!!!!!








MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK




My Life and Kids is at it again with crazy funny posts about her breaking up with Tori Spelling!  Great swimsuit?


CRAFTING FOR A CAUSE
Crafting for a Cause
I'm excited about this month's Crafting for a Cause!!!! Won't you help make a blanket for The Linus Project? See more details at Ladybird Ln.


BLOG TIPS


GIVEAWAY DIRECTORY











Father's Day is this coming Sunday.  Check out the ideas for some last minute gifts!!!  See the Father's Day ideas and add your own Here!


You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)
Pin It

17 comments:

  1. Hello and good morning! I was making homemade yogurt, so naturally had to make some Simple Tasty Granola (# 53 ). Using Agave Nectar, some oats and a few nuts, I have a yummy treat waiting for me every morning. Hope you enjoy my recipe! Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting another great inspirational party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for taking the time again this week to host Michelle - appreciate the opportunity to link up my projects and DIY's! Always fun to join your party! Have a great week :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting, Michelle! I loved your DIY cabana. Something I may have to try in the future in our backyard.

    I hope you get the chance to check out my furniture transformation that I linked up. :)
    Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ~Stephanie @loveolympiajune

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting! hugs, mb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a bunch for hosting and giving us a place to link up! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting another super party! Have a fabulous week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Kelly just cracks me up! And Tori's bathing suit? It's like a car wreck. You know you shouldn't look. You know it's a mess ... and yet, you can not tear your eyes away ...

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting. AJ@queenofmynest

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting! First time linker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting Michelle!! I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. Love your blog. Found you from another blog and am now a follower! Thanks for hosting the link party. I love to check out everyones blogs and find new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for hosting another awesome party!! I'll see you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How much do I love Anna at My Life and Kids??
    Thank you so much for hosting!
    Kerry at HouseTalkN

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...