Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Party Favorites

Loving all the links in today's party! Here are a few of my favorites!


Who wouldn't love a Princess Themed Birthday Party? Katie over at Little Becky Homecky put together this darling themed party.

See Princess Themed Birthday Party.


I don't have a ton of time to spend on home decor, so when I saw this Basket Accent Wall, I knew it would be quick and easy. Design Dining and Diapers has all the details on her blog.

 

See Basket Accent Wall.


If they didn't tell me, I would have never guess that this is a Coffee Filter Flower! Christina's Adventures made this oversized piece for a bridal shower, but it could easily translate into an everyday accent.

See Coffee Fliter Flower.


With summer comes more outdoor activities for the kids. This Sidewalk Chalk Spray recipe created by Wine and Glue is the prefect distraction for these hot summer days.

See Sidewalk Chalk Spray.

That's it for today!

4 comments:

  1. THANKS so much for featuring my coffee filter flower!! I really appreciate it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Decorative Basket Wall! I'm thrilled :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute projects! I love the Decorative Basket Wall, and I know that my boys would love the Sidewalk Chalk Spray!
    xo,
    Laurie @ Gallamore West :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my Princess Birthday Party!! :) I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...