Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Party Favorites

Oh my was the party hopping today! There were so many beautiful projects that it was so hard for me to choose my favorites. Be sure to check out all the links!


First up is the beautiful Ombre Necklace Tutorial. Miss Lovie has the full instructions on how to make this beautiful piece of jewlery.

See Ombre Necklace Tutorial.


This DIY Play Kitchen would make your toddler the envy of their play group! Mommy's Ordinary Magic made this out of an old entertainment cupboard. Brilliant!

See DIY Play Kitchen.


Looking for a stunning gift? Look no further than this Felt Dahlia Flower Pillow. The instructions can be found at Don't Disturb This Groove.

See Felt Dahlia Flower Pillow.


Finally, as a Mommy of extremely short kids I squealed with delight when I saw this DIY Facet Extender. Cheerios and Lattes shares just how easy it is to make one yourself.

See DIY Facet Extender.

That's a wrap! Thank you to all the participants for sharing their beautiful creations!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you again for featuring the pillow I made, Michelle! Such an honor to be amongst such creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my play kitchen! I'm so excited and honored to be featured!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...