Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Whatever Goes Wednesday #132



Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!


Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!


NEW SPONSOR


ribbon,grosgrain,scrapbooking
\ 
RABOM is your one stop shop for all things trim! In addition to their fully stocked store, they also have a blog full of tutorial to use with your new ribbon!

MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK




Pin It



GIVEAWAY DIRECTORY



FACEBOOK FRIENDS FRIDAY

Be sure to join us on Facebook. We are looking for projects to feature in our new Facebook Friends Friday post. Like us here and link up those crafts!

 BLOGGING TIP OF THE WEEK


 Our friend Kim at Seven Thirty Three has a great tip for you this week on how to prevent your personal photos from being pinned on Pinterest. 

See Blogger Tip of the Week



CATEGORICALLY CRAFTING

  
Our Newest addition of categorically crafting is live. We are sharing Back to School projects, tips and ideas right up through the end of September! Be sure to stop and add your Back to School Project.
 




You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)






22 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting another grand party! Blessings ~ Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your off to a great week! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wonderful party again this week, I'm so glad to be linking here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! Off to browse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting. I always love visiting your blog. You have such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Saw your link at Southern lovely blog. I just linked my Shabby candle lantern revamp, and I am now a new follower. I'd like to invite you to pin your your party happening at my blog!

    http://myricandreasen.blogspot.com/p/pin-your-party.html

    Thanks for hosting

    xo
    Myric

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your party! New Follower.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post.
    will you like to participate in my giveaway.check it out!
    Patty
    http://olivesandpickles.blogspot.com/2012/08/betty-lukens-learning-fun-with-felt.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my dear hostess, thank you from the bottom of my happy heart!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you again for hosting the party every week.
    Amy @ The Happy Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for the great party!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Some great links here ... I may never get anything done today! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...