Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'm BACK!!!! ( A while ago!)

Pin It

I'm back from my summer vacation (if you can call it that!)   As you may remember, my husband quit his job in June because Paparazzi Accessories has been awesome for us.   We took off  at the end of June, all of July and half of August to Texas and Louisiana to visit his family, participate in some vendor events, conduct team trainings and build my Paparazzi team!   

I've actually been back for a month, but needed some recovery time.   It was SO hot and HUMID!!!!  Oh my!   Standing outside for a whole day in the heat and humidity sucked the life and energy out of me!!!!!  Everyone was sweating all the time! I'm not sure I could live there every summer!  I loved the food and the people, but the humidity was awful!  (I should insert a picture of myself sweating and dehydrated, but I never take them of myself.)

Maybe you could tell, but I took over the blog highlights a few weeks ago.  So I'm back to blogging now.  Missy will still be helping me out with the sponsors and a few other things.   I will be doing most of the features except when I'm gone on vacations or business events.  I'm going to Vegas in a couple days for the Paparazzi convention.  It will be tons of fun!  I even got some new "trendy" clothes for it!   I don't buy clothes very often and I got them at Plato's Closet!   I love Plato's!!!!



Anyway, October will be a very busy month for me and Missy will probably be doing some posting.  I will be in San Francisco, Phoenix and Los Angeles each for a few days for the Ultimate Women's Expos as a vendor!  Any of you going to go?   I might have some reduced tickets I could sell you if you want to attend!  If you go, come find my booth and say "Hi."




You may have seen Paparazzi Accessories by now at an event around you or perhaps you have attended a party.  Hopefully, you've got some of the cute $5 jewelry that I love and that is supporting my family.  




My team is growing.  I have many ladies around the United States that would love to get you a great deal on accessories and/or throw you a party.   With Christmas coming, the next 3 months are the best time to host a party.   More people attend and they buy more because Paparazzi Jewelry makes amazing Christmas gifts.  If you would like to be hooked up with a consultant near you on my team to buy  jewelry, host a party or learn about becoming a consultant, let me know.  I have women in 45 states so far.  I'd love to have representatives in all 50 states.   I am great at finding people somewhere to shop!

Thanks for all of you who have stuck with the craziness of my life and continue to read this blog.  I am grateful to have a faithful following!

9 comments:

  1. where is the Paparazzi jewellery made and what is it made of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tez, the jewelry is lead-free and nickel-free. It is made of other metals - usually aluminum and steel. It is assembled in China like most jewelry (even the more expensive kind) that is sold in stores.

      Delete
  2. So glad your back! Sounds like you've been busy, annnd I agree the humidity is a killer. Ugh! I grew up in Texas & it was very hot & humid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to be selling your jewelry online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. We are working on getting our on-line jewelry store going again. We took it down for the summer. When it is up, the address will be jewelryforfive.com!

      Delete
  4. Welcome back! I am glad you are doing so well with your business!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew! You are such a busy lady! It's great to have you back. Missy did a wonderful job while you were gone, but I enjoy reading your voice on the blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you are back and doing well! I have been thinking about you guys a lot along with other members of the ward. I'm glad you're back to posting as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...