Sunday, December 9, 2012

Glittery Vintage Christmas Bulbs

Pin It   I'm totally in love with these glittery vintage bulbs!   How cool!!!!!   I would like a bowl full for my home - even when I don't love glitter because it gets everywhere.  It's worth the chance for these babies from The Moody Fashionista.


  1. These remind me of my Grandmother's Christmas tree!

    Mary Beth

  2. LOVE!! Such a great idea. Thanks for sharing! xo

  3. Thank you so much for featuring these sparkling beauties! Warmest wishes for a fabulous holiday season! XO

  4. Very interesting details you have noted, appreciate it for putting up.

    Web Design Melbourne | Web Design Perth | Web Design Sydney


Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...