Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Whatever Goes Wednesday #149



Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!


Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!


NEW SPONSOR
With Christmas only 6 or 7 weeks ago, you may be starting to think about personalized gifts!   Your Charmed Life can help you out with that!  So many things they can do!!!!!   Check out their examples of hand-stamped personalized jewelry!


MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK

Looking for a great white elephant gift?   Diana Rambles has a few fun ideas.  My favorite was the fish and chips.   Check it out!!!!!


GIVEAWAY DIRECTORY




BLOGGING TIP OF THE WEEK


Our friend Kim at Seven Thirty Three has a great tip for you this week on how to prevent your personal photos from being pinned on Pinterest.

See Blogger Tip of the Week.



CATEGORICALLY CRAFTING


Add to the Christmas Categorically Crafting party.  Check out the new links being added daily.



You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)


Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my White Elephant Gift Ideas! We have the best time each year at our party! I have grabbed your featured button for both my sidebar & that actual post. You have a wonderful Christmas. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a wonderful party Michelle!! Wishing you a Merry Christmas :)

    xoxo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting this party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this fabulous party! May the peace of the season be yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! I'm so glad I found you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, have a happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am loving these pearl wreaths! so glamorous:) thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting this party! I allways get so inspired by all these ideas!

    Love from the Netherlands!
    xo Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...