Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Party Favorites

It's been a while since I have shared my party favorites. I had some extra time today to check out all the fabulous links. Here are my favorite 4.



First up is the Beautiful Dining Room Hutch Makeover from Someone's Gotta Pay. I love the yellow and grey color combo.




Next we have this fun Tutorial for Reverse Applique. This is a favorite technique of mine, but I have never tried it this way. See how My Handcrafted Home makes these fun clothing items,





Next we have a video tutorial to create this Headband Bun. I have long hair and so I am always looking for ways to wear it differently. I love that Ma Nouvelle Mode shows you how to get this look!


 

Last, but certainly not least, we have some delicious Crab and Chipotle Aioli Deviled Eggs. Meat and Potatoes Kinda Gurl shares the complete recipe.


Thank you to all our readers for linking up each week!

0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...