Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Whatever Goes Wednesday #141



Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!


Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!


NEW SPONSOR

Leslie Janson


MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK
Learn how to make some very cool bracelets at Design DNA.  I love all of these!



GIVEAWAY DIRECTORY




BLOGGING TIP OF THE WEEK


Our friend Kim at Seven Thirty Three has a great tip for you this week on how to prevent your personal photos from being pinned on Pinterest.

See Blogger Tip of the Week.



CATEGORICALLY CRAFTING


Add to the Year End Highlights party.  This is probably my favorite party ALL year because everyone is linking up their 10-12 (usually) best projects.   So much inspiration in one place.  CHECK IT OUT!!!!



You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)


Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Thanks for the chance to link up! ~ Angie @ The Dating Divas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party. I wish you all the best for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Hope your 2013 is awesome!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great little collection :) Love the versatility and all the different styles of posts :) Thanks for hosting and thanks for letting us play! I'll definitely be back more often - I found oyou over at DIY Home Sweet Home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for hosting! happy new year:) i can't wait to get started on some of these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting and for giving us such a neat place to share. Happpy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting. Great party with lots of ideas. Drop by my kitchen for a visit. I'll be back to check out all the crafts. I need something new to do right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting this great link party! I saw so many things I want to check out :-)

    Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes}
    http://thebestblogrecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting! Great party! Wishing you a Happy New Year! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! Have a nice week!
    Lorena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...