Enter to win a $165 Amazon Gift Card through 4/25/14!!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Fancy Chalkboard Transfer Signs and Heart Wreath

Pin It  I've been seeing these really fancy drawings and signs on chalkboards and wondered how they did that.  I would never be able to draw all the fine likes with chalk.  WELL, I discovered the secret (or maybe it was only a secret to me and you already know how to do it.)   Little Birdie Secrets shows you how and it is simple!    I love this heart wreath she made for Valentine's.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. advertising
    Here is my site ; topseobacklinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the

    blog world but I'm trying to get started and set
    up my own. Do you require any coding

    expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!
    Also visit my page ; vickisbooksandthings.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...