Wednesday, March 13, 2013

This Week's Party Highlights

There are some fabulous ideas and yummy treats linked up to this week's Whatever Goes Wednesday party. If you haven't already check out the party, you definitely should!!
 
 

 
We just recently moved and my living room is in desperate need of a face lift. I love these tips from Julia Kendrick to give your Living Room a Face-Life - on a Budget!!
 
 
 
 
Style Oyster turned her catch-all closet into this well organized closet. I love the cute bins and labels! Go see how she turned her Cluttered Closet into a Pretty Pantry.
 
 
 
 
I haven't used the double-sided adhesive from Silhouette yet, but this Initial Button Art makes me want to go order some right now! I love that Holy Craft used it for something other than glitter!
 
Great projects, right?! Go check out the rest of them at our Whatever Goes Wednesday party and add your own links to the fun!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you so much for the feature and for stopping by www.styleoyster.blogspot.com! Honored to have been chosen! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature!! I really appreciate it! I hope you have a fabulous day!! Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that super cute facelift Julia shared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled upon your blog and I am so glad I did!! I love to organize and decorate... anything that has to do with houses I am all in! I am excited to be a new follower!
    Tiffany
    http://thiswholehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...