Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Whatever Goes Wednesday #174


Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!

Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!

 

OUR SPONSOR!

I'm not a Paparazzi consultant, but I love their accessories. I loved walking around Michelle's place looking at all the cute stuff for only $5!! It's something that I could afford - even on a college student budget. If you join Paparazzi this month, you get 25 FREE accessories in all Starter Kits! So if you've ever thought about joining Paparazzi, you should definitely get in touch with Michelle to learn more or get signed up.


 
MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK!
 
I love me some good organizational tips! Joyful Homemaking wrote about 5 of her Favorite Organizational Tools. These tips are all easy to implement and very inexpensive!


SILHOUETTE PROMOTION

Silhouette is running a great promotion on their cutting machines and heat transfer vinyl! Use the code "SOMEDAY" at checkout to get any of the above discounts. You can see the Matching Father's Day T-shirts that I made using the heat transfer vinyl that Silhouette sent me.

 
 
Don't forget to check out the Giveaway Directory tomorrow! It amazes me how few people enter giveaways. This is your chance at free stuff! FYI, this link is only open for two days. If you are going to do a giveaway and want to feature it here, make sure you link it up sometime on Thursday or Friday.



The Summertime Categorically Crafting Party is open! Come link up until August 16th! We'd love to see all your ideas for making summer awesome and keeping away the boredom blues.

This Friday, we'll be opening a Patriotic Categorically Crafting Party. Come link up your crafting, food, and other fun ideas to make the 4th of July a blast!



ON TO THE PARTY!
You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days as more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)
 
 
 


16 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the part Kara. I enjoy visiting each week to see what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for another great get-together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time joining your party! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting ladies. Blessings to you all this week, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Have a happy week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting such an awesome party!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting! I hope you have a great Wednesday and a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. After having to take a month break, I am so happy to be back! I love your party and all the wonderful tutorials linked up. This week I am sharing wedding vow art I made for me and my husband and a Pinwheel Lunch Reception I planned and crafted.

    Maggie @ thelovenerds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming to party with us! We're glad you're back :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks for coming back and visiting, Hannah! We're glad you're having fun at the party! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...