Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New Silhouette Promotion!!

It's time for another awesome promotion from Silhouette!! Have you been eyeing one of these amazing machines?
 
 

I absolutely love mine! I use it for so many different things - personalized gifts, clothing, home décor, cards, and much more. I even ran my own little Etsy shop for a while with this one little machine.
 
This month, Silhouette wants to let you know about all their Specialty Media products - chipboard, adhesive kraft paper, clear sticker paper, temporary tattoo paper, printable cotton canvas, printable silver foil, printable magnet paper, and more! Some of these items sound so dang fun to work with! My little boy would LOVE some personalized temporary tattoos. Can't you just imagine a heart with the word "mom" on it for him!? Or how about personalized labels with the clear sticker paper? The options are almost endless! From now until October 24th, you can get all of these products for 30% off!
 
Here's else what you can get this month...
 
 
For just $269.99, you can get the Silhouette Cameo plus ALL of the specialty media items that I mentioned! Or, you can get the Silhouette Portrait and the specialty media items for only $129.99! If you've already got your machine but want to try out some of the specialty media products, they're all 30% off! Just use the code "SOMEDAY" at checkout to get these amazing deals.
 
I'll have a fun project up for you guys tomorrow, so be sure to come back and see what I create with my specialty media items.
 




0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...